Monday, December 28, 2009

Why don't women wear perfumes like Eau de Jelly Donut?

Cuz it ain't all about you - okay - I'm with ya - throw a damn smell on like Eau de Chocolate cream and I'm on ya like white on rice, but they seem to think that being classy is better - in their favor, they are right - it works best in most situations.Why don't women wear perfumes like Eau de Jelly Donut?
http://thisinnn.stamoutsos.com


A very informative website, kindly stay a minute in website and check anyone categories link in left side.Why don't women wear perfumes like Eau de Jelly Donut?
LMAO


I know I certainly wouldnt it would remind of Donuts and they make me fat. I dont wanna perfume that reminds me of being fat.
We don't want Homer Simpson following us and mistaking us for donuts.
BECAUSE YOU MIGHT THINK YOU CAN EAT THEM.
eau de jelly donut is nice, but i prefer eau de bacon.
Because they would get ate all the time
Because that's what their antiperspirant smells like
...
Haha, well.... I'd perfer veggie bagel, donuts arent my thing.
And having you come licking me all over?





You pervert
because men don't like obese women
To Smell nice lol
Good point!
*Do they make that, I'd love a coffee one.
i dont
I'd be worried it would make its way to my thighs!
i do!


that's my favourite!

No comments:

Post a Comment