Saturday, December 19, 2009

If there was a sophisticated eau de toillette perfume on the market but it smelled like morning breath...?

would you be first in line to purchase it?





Keep in mind, all the celebrities are endorsing it.If there was a sophisticated eau de toillette perfume on the market but it smelled like morning breath...?
No. And it's not likely it would sell.If there was a sophisticated eau de toillette perfume on the market but it smelled like morning breath...?
yeah, i would be. The smell of morning breath, takes my breath away. I just can't seem to get enough of it, in fact i'd not only be 1st in line, i'd also be tempted to buy several bottles, and the fact that celebrities are endorsing it[ whatever ';it'; is], makes it even more appealing to me.


Socially awkward,.. sounds more like socially retarded.
nah not for me thanks.. I dont care whos endorsing anything i have what i like and want not what some over payed money grabber tells me i should... Any way i dont pay over the odds for things... dont believe in wasting money on ridiculous stuff
You mean like Poison?


That's pretty rank, no celebrity endorsement though.





I suppose if Bob Geldof had a perfume called Skanky Git I might buy it for charity.
no--i only buy things that appeal to me--not things that are popular
People Would Buy It, just Like They Buy 'Bottled' Tap Water....!!
  • myspace.com profile
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment