Monday, December 28, 2009

What it the difference between D & G's perfumes, The one and l'eau the one?

and what one do you like better?What it the difference between D %26amp; G's perfumes, The one and l'eau the one?
Hi Cappara,





The one was launched by D%26amp;G in 2006 and last year they launched Leau the one. The second one is a lighter version of the original fragrance.





The one is a heavier scent with notes of vetiver, muguet, vanilla %26amp; jasmine whereas L'eau the one is lighter scent with notes of Musk, Lily-of-the-valley, vanilla, peach and Plum.


Both fragrances have rave reviews but I personally like the original better as it stays longer on my wife. I also find the original more sexy...





I would say with fall and winter coming, you should go with the The One (original) as the newer version is more of a spring thru summer scent.





Hit me up if you have further queries on twitter @SonnyAhuja :)


regards


SonnyWhat it the difference between D %26amp; G's perfumes, The one and l'eau the one?
Perfumes are more concentrated, more persistent. I only go for perfumes.

No comments:

Post a Comment