Thursday, December 24, 2009

Perfume / Eau De Toilette?

What do you wear / your favourite scentPerfume / Eau De Toilette?
Maybe Baby- Benefit


Daisy- Marc Jacobs


Chloe- Chloe


B Spot- Benefit


Jack Wills- Jack Wills





my friend also has Miss Dior Cherie, by Dior which i really love.Perfume / Eau De Toilette?
I love Madamoiselle by Coco Chanel. Expensive but worth every penny.





I try to wear perfume but with expensive ones sometimes all you can afford is the Eau de Toilette.





Eau de Toilette is only a watered down version of perfume so just spray a little more than you would perfume and there is no difference!
i wear colleen x by colleen mccloglin and when i can afford it coco madomesille by chanel.





i have a jean paul gaultier which is an amber colour which my man brought me i do like it, but its a bit too strong for me :( and it makes me sneeze xx
I can't wear perfume or anything else that has a fragrance, because I have chemical sensitivities.





However, people always tell me I naturally smell like roses and vanilla, so I guess that's good enough.
I wear





Gucci Pour Homme 2


Ultraviolet Man


Calvin Klein In2U





Gucci is my favourite smell but it doesn't last, Ultraviolet man is the winner. CK In2U is just a cheapo for after the gym etc.
i like all of the britney perfumes i still love everything britney
Ultraviolet, and some French perfumes also fav is Co co chanel
Jean Paul Gaultier - Classique (in the peach coloured, body shaped bottle)
lacost touch of spring


and


moschino hippy fizz.. thats my favourite


and i love joop go! but for a boy obviously
i wear gucci


and midnight pomegranate but not together!!
Daisy by Marc Jacobs.





:)
DKNY be delicious! I got it for christmas and i love it! x
david beckham, best stuff for a guy

No comments:

Post a Comment