Saturday, December 19, 2009

Perfume/Eau de Toilette: what's the best in the market to use when you want to smell?

sweet and innocent?





seductive and sophisticated?Perfume/Eau de Toilette: what's the best in the market to use when you want to smell?
You should really have a pH test done to see what scents work best on you. Some counters at the better stores (Boston Store, Younkers, JCPenny, etc.) do this. Not all scents smell the same for everyone. For example, I like White Diamonds and on my sister-in-law it smells like stinky feet!Perfume/Eau de Toilette: what's the best in the market to use when you want to smell?
these are my favs:


JLO Live


Versace Bright Crystal


Valentino Rock %26amp; Rose


Miss Dior Cherie


DKNY Red Delicious


DKNY Be Delicious


VS Body


VS nearly nude
Anything combined with your natural scent will be nice I am sure. You need not worry (-;





Jasmin is nice. Vannilla is good... Just a light amount... not too much.
Sweet-Perry Ellis 360.............Seductive----Pleasures Intense....thanks for 2.
My all time favorite is Hugo Deep Red. Oh so nice!
Please be careful out there folks, there's those of us who are allergic to perfume in all its many and various forms (its not the scent per se its the chemical carriers).. For me its a major cause of misery and it severely restricts what public areas I can go to. I can't even ride buses anymore because of all the people wearing perfume in such a confined space.
eau de toilette is what we call mild perfume...it means perfume is stronger than this one...perfume lasts longer as well than the mild one...but if it's ordinary days..the mild scent is better and if it's a formal occasion then perfume is better..
I like Burbury and all Ralph Lauren perfumes/ Eau de Toilettes.
My two favorites are White Shoulders and Angel.
Jean Paul Gaultier is my favorite
  • myspace.com profile
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment