Thursday, December 24, 2009

I bought some nice perfume for my wife only to find out it was eau de toillete?

What kinda crap is this? It was expensive too.I bought some nice perfume for my wife only to find out it was eau de toillete?
Don't worry, you didn't buy 'toilet water'. The phrase refers to the concentration of perfume in the product.





Perfume contains 15~40% concentrates.


Eau de parfum contains around 7~15% concentrates.


Eau de toillete contains around 1~6% perfume concentrates.I bought some nice perfume for my wife only to find out it was eau de toillete?
idk return it.
You bought toilet water for your wife? You are so in the doghouse!!





Just kidding. That's just the French term for perfume. She'll think it's classy.
Eau de toillete lasts longer when you put it on. At least from my experiences. :) And yes, it is rather expensive.
do it smell good?
eau de toillete is a slightly lighter version of the perfume. Most women prefer this as it is easier not to apply too much.


This version is usually about 15 percent fragrance. The expensive version would be label parfume. This is about 30% fragrance and only very little should be used. The price is based on the type of perfume. eau de toillete is french for toilet water.
Don't worry it's not toilet frshner or something, it's exactly the same, but french. Most of it is really nice stuff actually.
a eau de toillete doesn't have alcohol, while a perfume does. I think that just makes the perfume last longer..and makes it stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment