Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is it bad or humiliating to give a 30ml perfume eau de toilette as a gift?

Ok, so I decided to give the Harajuku lovers perfume to my friends for their b-day. If it was one friend I would have bought the 100 ml bottle but because my friends are twins, my budget can only afford 30ml bottles. Is that weird or too little quantity to give?????


Also, what scent of harajuku lovers is the best? Love? Lil Angel? G? Music? Baby?





Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Is it bad or humiliating to give a 30ml perfume eau de toilette as a gift?
I think it's very sweet that you are thinking of them the way you are. It is a small size, so what you should do is dress it up with a nice little bag and tissue paper with a card inside.





Don't know which is the best, but get them different ones so they can trade if they want to.


You're a cool friend, they'll be happy, don't worryIs it bad or humiliating to give a 30ml perfume eau de toilette as a gift?
they should be happy with what they get! and if theyre not kick them in the pooni!
No, that's perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment