Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is your favourite Men's Eau de Toillette perfume?

I don't think I've ever seen a men's fragrance in eau de toilette - cologne and after-shave (which I think is pretty much equivalent to toilet water), yes. As I understand it, in women's fragrances there are basically three ';degrees'; which represent the relative amounts of alcohol vs fragrance, with perfume being the heaviest fragrance content (hence the highes prices) followed by cologne (mid-range mix ratio) and then toilet water (lowest fraction of fragrance).What is your favourite Men's Eau de Toillette perfume?
love Jovan Musk for menWhat is your favourite Men's Eau de Toillette perfume?
Eau de toillette...odor of toilet? I know of many men who smell like toilets, but none who really want to.
I really enjoy my boyfriends diesel!
Gucci Envy for men


Issy Miyake for men
micheal of london
i like jean paul gaultier (le male) and i also like the lacoste range for men, gucci is nice too

No comments:

Post a Comment